Town of Chester Parks and Recreation
2013 Summer Camp Registration Information
Registration will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis. Camp is offered to children entering grades 1-8 in the fall. The camp runs daily from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm for all campers at the Chester Academy. Each two-week session will be $165.00 per child for Chester Residents
(Town of Chester Property Tax Payee) and $195.00 per child for Non-Residents
. Please make checks or money orders payable to: The Town of Chester. No Cash will be accepted.
In order for your child to be registered for camp, *Immunization documentation and the full payment amount must be submitted at the time of registration
. NO CHILD WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR REGISTRATION WITHOUT THIS PAPERWORK.
You may sign up for as many available sessions as you wish. For further information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 469-7000 ext. 8 or www.thetownofchester.org. At the completion of registration, refund requests will not be granted.
Chester Residents ONLY
• Saturday March 16, 2013 10:00am - 2:00pm Senior Center
• Wednesday March 20, 2013 6:00pm - 8:00pm Senior Center
Open To All
• Saturday April 6, 2013 10:00am - 2:00pm Senior Center
• Wednesday April 10, 2013 6:00pm - 8:00pm Senior Center
Camp Program Dates (2 Week Sessions)
• Session 1 June 24, 2013 thru July 5, 2013
• Session 2 July 8, 2013 thru July 19, 2013
• Session 3 July 22, 2013 thru August 2, 2013
*Immunizations must be up-to-date and must include the physician’s stamp